Week 24 MKMMA...You're The Sunflower, I Think Your Love Would Be Too Much





All of the answers are in nature...by simply doing what you're designed to do, something magnificent happens. 

The only barometer that you have is the heart. When you spot your flower, you can't let anything get in your way. Being true to your divine spark is effortless.

There's a difference between looking for the truth in order to validate yourself, and seeking the truth.

What is my truth? That is the ultimate question that needs an answer.

As this journey comes to a turning point, I am excited to move into the future with focus and determination. I've begun the Go90Grow course so that I can begin to build residual income with my Unfranchise, and with that I'm looking again at my DMP and restarting the Mental Diet...this time for 14 days! I'm making new changes in my DMP with more of a laser focus on dates and specifics. As I am rewriting, I am getting new insight in where to start with some things that were already on my DMP through the MKMMA experience. (My first children't book for example, focusing on the Mental Diet, I've already reached out to a friend who has written books and even illustrated children's books!)

So, have I spotted my flower? Yes! The love I have for children in my community (and beyond) who are facing challenges out of their control has sparked the drive behind my DMP. Yes, I want financial and time freedom for myself...to travel and spend time with my family and enjoy life...and I want true health: physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually...which will always be an ongoing focus. But those are the perks of doing what I love, which is helping children to know that they have a future worth fighting for and they can be in charge of their thinking and finding their dharma.

Have you found your flower, or are you still searching?


Comments

  1. Your blog really is almost in line with what I found. I started the Go90Grow program as well and have changed my DMP because now I am certain what the Truth is for me and where I want to go. I can really relate to what you are saying and just wonder if more people would have the same realization if they moved from the Master Key into the Go90Grow system. Thank you for sharing. If you are every looking for a Mastermind partner for go90Grow, please keep me in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You came up as anonymous. Please feel free to email me at katee.bolt@gmail.com I would love to mastermind with others who are also doing Go90Grow.

      Delete
  2. Katee,
    This is fantastic!! I love how much you're growing and continuing on the Grow90Grow path! Your work with children sounds wonderful. I hope all goes as planned for your path. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts