Week 13 MKMMA...A Gift

NARC...oh my! Throw my goals, dreams, and purpose for my life in the trash??? Oh no! I am not a quitter! I will not allow me to get in my way of achieving my DMP. But... (stop there, right?!?!?) I fell into the "fearful victim" role in the recent past and this week has been a challenge in that area also. Sometime it's easier to allow the old, negative habits and thoughts than to do the work to fight it.

Staying positive and focused on the law of dual thought, was a challenge...challenging students acting out because "'tis the season"...dealing with unexpected waves of grief as the one year anniversary of my sister's death came and went...holiday prep and activities...time to myself (without crashing from exhaustion) was scarce.

But...(and this is a good "but")...when I finally found the time to go back and listen to this week's webinar, I jumped forward to my convo with the team toward the end and then listened from the beginning again...

Some quotes ideas that stood out in the after webinar convos...
*I can feel. When it hits harder, feel it. It's a beautiful thing to be able to feel. Not all feelings are beautiful.
*Sometimes all you can do is walk through the darkness to get to the light...and you get to the light.

The gift is all of the positives that come from going through all of the things on this journey. It's not always easy, sometimes we do want to quit...until we do something drastic like NARC...and then we're more determined to do what needs done. I can't imagine how this week of my life would've gone had I not already been making the positive changes from MKMMA.

I am grateful for the experiences, they help me learn and grow and become better.


Comments

  1. Katee - You are, indeed, unwrapping gifts from your future self every. single. day. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts