Week 11 MKMMA...Because I've Gotta Have Faith


What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.

A common thread throughout the Bible is that when we pray, God will listen. This Master Key course is teaching me to look at things in a new light, while looking through the lens of the truths of the ages. Whatever we desire, think or manifest can take place as long as it is for the greater good of all and not to the detriment of others. I believe that this is why the verse says "the greatest of these is love." If we have love for others, our desires will be to help others and in so doing our plans will prosper.

I've been searching for the past few years for something that would take all of the core beliefs of my upbringing and manifest them into something that makes sense to me. The pieces are finally coming together for me to realize how so many things fit together like a puzzle. Everything has been jumbled up for so long and now it's all coming together and making sense.

I've just gotta have faith!

Comments

  1. You've got this! Does it feel wonderful to see the puzzle pieces coming together?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts