Week 3 MKMMA...take a step!

"Eliminate, therefore, any possible tendency to complain of conditions as they have been, or as they are, because it rests with you to change them and make them what you would like them to be."

This is a challenge for me. Negative mindset has been more of a norm than positive and this is a hard thing to change!

This week brought: an unexpected hospital stay of a loved one that turned out fine, the rescue of a baby squirrel, and an upper respiratory cold that forced me to stop and rest.

Consistency hasn't been my forte this past week, but I'm consistently taking steps to improve.

"When you find that you are really one with the Infinite power, ...you will have nothing to fear; fear will have been destroyed...."

I'm working on it!

Comments

  1. Katee, I get it! The negative mindset is something I've lived with for a long time, even though I knew it was wrong. It was very comfortable! As for consistency, I completed missed the Week 3 blog post! I was out of town, visiting a friend's elderly mother with extremely limited internet access. But, as the song says, we can always pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and start all over again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katee - key phrase ... "consistently taking steps to improve". Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had a tough week - but have persevered and are making the changes and doing the work. Congratulations! We're all here with and for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading this. Your transparency is refreshing. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts