Week 1 and 2 MKMMA...rough start, but here we go!

So much going on around here, I have struggled to get into the groove of following through to make the new habits stick. But I'm on it!

The part that really struck me in reading Scroll 1 the first several times: "The career I have chosen is laden with opportunity yet it is fraught with heartbreak and despair....Yet I will not fail...Failure no longer will be my payment for struggle." As a teacher in a high need, high poverty school, it's easy to feel like a failure with all of the struggles we face, helping students whose lives are filled with heartbreak and despair.

I'm so excited to start this journey and can't wait to see how this will help me change into a better person and change my life and those around me. I know that my influence can only improve as I navigate through this course and learn and grow.

Comments

  1. Well said, Katee! You're taking your starting point and looking for ways to make changes. What do you think your students will notice, as you become your best, future self? Inspiration is everywhere!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts